If you are set to find the one best digital pianos for beginners for someone who is just getting started to learn to play the piano, then you are at the right spot as you will be presented with the best piano list that is ONLY for the beginners.
But you might be thinking about something for now; why should you have the piano for yourself when you can join a music academy?
Did you get this thought in your mind? If so, that is alright and I got a solution for you as well. 🙂
You know the internet is the best teacher for many to learn so much of the tips to the DIY thing, and learning the piano could become one DIY task for yourself and the internet can dearly help you in this regard.
What you are going to do even if you join a music academy? Going to join a band or what?
Most of the folks would take it as a dream task which they should be aware of. And having their own piano set in their possession is, of course, enough for that!
That is the reason we thought of coming up with 7 best digital piano for beginners that fit well to the requirements the beginner should need to get started.
- 1 7 Best Digital Piano For Beginners
- 1.1 1. Roland 88-Keys – Best Digital Piano For Beginners
- 1.2 2. Alesis Recital 88-Keys – Good Keyboard Piano For Beginners
- 1.3 3. Alesis Melody 61-Keys – Best For Portable
- 1.4 4. Plixio 61-Key Best for Electric Keyboard
- 1.5 5. Rockjam 61-Key Best Electric Piano Under 200
- 1.6 6. Tencoz – Best Digital Piano for Kids
- 1.7 7. Vangoa 49-Keys – Best 49 Keys Digital Piano
- 2 The Conclusion
- 3 Our top 3 picks!
- 4 Criteria for Select Best Digital Piano For Beginners:
7 Best Digital Piano For Beginners
Number of keys
19.33 x 50.55 x
3.6 x 11.52 x
4.08 x 12.36 x
37 x 7 x
35.4 x 9.8 x
29 x 8.5 x
34.25 x 13.78 x
1. Roland 88-Keys – Best Digital Piano For Beginners
Our first pick is this masterpiece Roland digital piano with 88-keys that works really best for the entry-level folks.
Learn to play the piano with a bang, and this Roland 88-Keys FP-10-BK colored in black is a fine choice to get started to step on the ladder of success.
It comes with the powerful combination of the sound engine to produce the best quality music, along with the necessary and important features the digital piano demands.
And we will examine each and everything about FP-10-BK right below;
Technical Features of Roland 88-Keys Digital Piano:
- Pretty powerful piano sound engines from Roland’s SuperNATURAL to produce the staggering melodious sound to win the hearts.
- Hammer-action 88-keys to gain the best touch for maximum expression.
- Packed with BlueTooth MIDI to access the popular apps connected wirelessly between the piano and your mobile phone for a wide range of musical stuff.
- And loaded with USB MIDI to get your computers or smartphones connected with the FP-10 piano.
- Output port for the headphone to silently listen and playing the piano while not disturbing anyone.
- It comes installed with the built-in speakers to let it be heard by the good gathering of the people.
- Double octave to be used by the teacher and the student at the same time by switching to dual piano mode.
Why should pick Roland 88-Key FP-10-BK?
Getting started to learn to play the piano?
Then, this Roland 88-Keys digital piano does fit into the said scenario.
Learn fast to master the piano with FP-10!
Having 88-Keys of the digital piano is definitely the best choice to learn the professional-level of a piano with having enough sounding keys to produce the best music right from your day-one.
2. Alesis Recital 88-Keys – Good Keyboard Piano For Beginners
Anyone you are and have the spark of learning the piano, the Alesis Recital with 88-Keys is the nice of the best digital piano for beginners to start right and with the perfect tool!
Now, make your holidays season the learning duration for piano all digitally.
Having come up with up to 5 premium-quality sounds, this Alesis Recital digital piano is ready to be in your home for the professional start.
What all it got, let’s get to know right below;
- 88 premium grade keys with the full-sized and the semi-weighted keys for the outclass touch responsiveness.
- Bundled with 5 sounds starting from Electric, Organ, Synth, Acoustic, and bass.
- Two built-in 20W speakers for delivering the awesome sound
- One output port of connecting headphones along with RCA outputs to connect external speakers and amplifiers.
- Take it anywhere you go by running it with constant power through its adapter or the 6 D batteries to run in case you are not available the option to use with AC power.
- It comes with a USB MIDI connector for enhanced connectivity.
Why pick Alesis Recital digital piano?
Simple, elegant, and the professional-grade digital piano, that all are part of the design of Alesis Recital digital piano for beginners to feel complete when playing the piano for the first time.
For the entry-level but the professional learning of playing the piano, Alesis Recital has some fine features to like it more by the folks who need something of the quick response to deliver the music the moment it is touched to press.
3. Alesis Melody 61-Keys – Best For Portable
Yet again we present you with Alesis’ Melody 61-keys digital piano which is much more on the side of affordability and playing the piano with 61-keys is equal to the keyboard with more keys when getting started to learn. This is the best portable for a digital piano for beginners.
It comes with up to 300 built-in tunes and bundled with the modes to split and layer that is required during the impressive performance and what you get from playing in front of a good crowd; appreciation!
So, let’s wait no more and hop over what it got within;
- 61-keys to produce the best music and be heard by the people through its built-in dual speakers on both ends.
- Up to 300 built-in tunes for the professional-alike rhythms.
- Ready to take out to the park, night-out, BBQs parties in the yard, or to the trips with being powered up through the adapter or load 6 AA batteries to keep playing and practicing to enhance your piano’s skill.
- Transposing buttons allow you to press the keys up and down by +/- 6 semitones to listen to the different musical sounds being crafted to add the melodious touch, and that is what Alesis Melody 61-keys digital piano is most popular for.
- Loaded with 40 demo songs to play and match the piano accordingly (the fastest learning method)
- Jack up the headphones and play the piano all privately
Why has Alesis Melody 61-keys digital piano?
Its price is good, and the overall build to produce the melodious music that you do need to practice when getting started to use it.
The built-in functionalities of demo songs are the best thing to learn to play the piano right.
For the price range and the facility of the stand with a built-in chair for the kids to use; they add up to the popularity of Alesis Melody 61-keys digital piano for being the people’s choice.
4. Plixio 61-Key Best for Electric Keyboard
Have a short budget and you need the basics of a digital piano, Plixio 61-keys got all of the points covered for you. Then plixio 61-key is the best electric keyboard piano for beginners people.
For the period of practicing, most of the piano’s lovers would opt for the basic and inexpensive digital piano but Plixio 61-keys is indeed the truly inexpensive piece but is not at all the basic but has loaded with pretty much features that you may not expect to have against this budget.
Let’s find out what it got;
- Experience playing the piano with the dual power supply to power up with the adapter as well as go for 6 counts of AA batteries.
- It comes with different preloaded sounds and rhythms of 60 demo songs, 40 tones, 8 percussion, and 100 rhythms along with the volume and tempo controller to invent your music.
- Installed with the headphone and microphone jacks to use them as you need.
Why go with Plixio 61-keys digital piano?
Being the truly inexpensive digital piano, but it does not miss out having the most features that many pianos for beginners come loaded with.
So, let not the pricing tag develop a thought it would be just an ordinary digital piano.
Beginners need something basic to learn the art of playing the piano, but Plixio 61-keys digital piano exceeds in the quality to always praise for its build against the price it is tagged with.
5. Rockjam 61-Key Best Electric Piano Under 200
Want to make yourself feel like a professional pianist on the day-1? 🙂
Yeah, you can do when you have this RockJam 61-keys digital piano before you. And size-wise, this has the true form of full-sized keys installed on the keyboard to enjoy the best experience in playing the piano though it is meant to be used by the beginners and you can buy this under $200 budget.
RockJam 61-keys is the real replication of the full-fledged realistic piano!
Find out the overall specifications right below;
- Has the full-sized padded keyboard bench with 61-keys to produce the best melodious music!
- LCD to show you the right chords and the correct keys to play when you are in the mood to play the demo songs.
- Two separate jacks installed to hook the microphone and headphones to listen to the sound without ever disturbing the family.
- It comes with the preloaded stuff to smoothen up your learning experience by referencing 50 demo songs, 100 sounds, and 100 rhythms.
What makes to pick RockJam 61-Keys for yourself?
The RockJam digital piano for beginners feels like having the professional and full-sized real piano in front of you. Bundled into the price that does NOT exceed many’s budgets they have allocated for acquiring , RockJam has the most-functions to play this piano like a pro!
So, it is going to be your best selection to start learning the piano!
Get its stand, stool, and the keyboard bench; these three make the perfect and the professional set up of RockJam 561 digital piano that would portray to be used ONLY by the professional pianist.
6. Tencoz – Best Digital Piano for Kids
Kids are most-prone to learning new things every day, and the best of utilizing their time is to let them learn the piano, what do you think?
For us, we would recommend the kids to learn through the chords and keys in their early ages to develop as a career for them in the long run, who knows!
So, you have to do a little bit of investment for this cause. And, Just a bit of it when you are reading about Tencoz 61-Keys digital piano designed exclusively for kids to learn to play the piano on their own.
- Of course, having 61-keys on the keyboard is all it got.
- Being designed with the materials to keep the kid-friendly standard in check.
- The size that fits and works perfectly for the kids to the age of 2 years can use.
- Loaded with a single speaker and that is more than enough for the kids.
- Comes with 16 different kinds of timbers, 8 percussions, 10 rhythms, and 6 demo songs to play along with the kids can sing a song to check out the hidden talent of your kid. 🙂
How Tencoz 61-Keys digital piano is most-liked by the kids and their parents?
The parents would love Tencoz digital piano for being made with the best quality and health-risk-free materials coupled with the price tag!
And the kids love it is designed only for them to fit on their laps and play for as much time as they want.
Own it and pack it for your kid to stun when he (or she) first makes the contact and you would experience to watch how happy they would become! 🙂
7. Vangoa 49-Keys – Best 49 Keys Digital Piano
Our last and the 7th pick comes from Vangoa and having 49-keys to make the perfect blend of melodious and harmonic sound it could create.
Colored with pink, and this looks to be attractive to the females who are beginning to learn to play the digital piano to get assisted along the line.
But do not fascinate with the color and the price it falls under but it also got exclusive features preloaded to make it one perfect digital piano to own in your possession.
Now to the technical aspect of Vangoa digital piano;
- Vangoa comes with up to 200 timbers, 50 demo songs, and 200 rhythms in its inventory to produce the best and outclass music.
- Made with the lightweight material to just worry about playing the piano and not getting tired. 🙂
- Runs on the adapter and on the batteries; whichever way you want.
- The built-in jack to connect headphones and microphones.
What is that to pick Vangoa digital piano?
Its color looks attractive to the female circle, and the preloaded features of many good digital pianos make to get the start of learning the piano is simply good to go with the digital piano for beginners yet embedded with the professional-alike features.
For the beginners, Vangoa 49-keys digital piano does get it going given the fact it is cute due to being the pink colored and the price is indeed too good with the added functionality.
So, that is indeed a wise decision to go and own Vangoa to love by the beginners!
Our hunt just gets to conclude because we have listed the 7 best digital piano for beginners brought up for you.
The beginners do NOT need just the basic digital piano but getting started with the features-rich can turn out to become the absolute experience.
Do not feel overwhelmed as learning to play piano has made simpler and easier thanks to being digitized.
So, produce the music that flows with melody and every feature these pianos for beginners will extensively help to learn it fast to become a professional pianist in no while!
Our top 3 picks!
Roland — Due to being loaded with all and professional features
Tencoz — Best digital piano for kids with its enhanced kids-friendly features and design
Alesis Melody — Best digital piano for beginners with exclusive stand and built-in stool
Criteria for Select Best Digital Piano For Beginners:
Picking up the best digital piano for beginners should be simple, and ours is the simplest enough as well.
Being a beginner, you do not know which model to hone to but all you would want to own the best in the market that lets you to simply learn to play the piano.
SO, the heaviest reason to have the digital piano would mostly be about the budget.
Make note of the following before going out to search
- Budget (a vital sign to select the digital piano for beginners)
- Responsiveness of keys
- Sound quality
- How much keys it got
- Connectivity options such as USB and Bluetooth
Generally and if you need to have the dedicated stand for your digital piano, it is up to you to have it or just leave.